House No.3 in the square

    
The oldest part of the house probably dates back to the 14th century. The house gained its enlarged ground-plan at the turn of the 15th and 16th centuries. Further adaptations took place after the fire of 1561, apparently in 1566 (which is proved by a plate with a stone-mason mark and the year above the porch). The main alteration then was a new archway with vaulting preserved until now. Most of the preserved building comes from the adaptation after the following fire of 1766, when the house acquired its Baroque facade. In 1848 the archway was walled-up (it was renewed in 1994 during the general restoration of the house).